I'm feeling very very very very very very bad now. HweiShyan knows and thanks to her for cheering me up.
But i still cant bloody cheer up.
I always thought it was alright to trust you, but that's how you're going to treat me? I'm so glad i know it now and i dont wish to be a fool anymore. It happened before in the past but i thought it was alright to trust you again. If that's what you're going to do to me, your 'friend', i have nothing to say. It me who's a fucking idiot, alright? THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR DOING ALL THESE.
But i still cant bloody cheer up.
I always thought it was alright to trust you, but that's how you're going to treat me? I'm so glad i know it now and i dont wish to be a fool anymore. It happened before in the past but i thought it was alright to trust you again. If that's what you're going to do to me, your 'friend', i have nothing to say. It me who's a fucking idiot, alright? THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR DOING ALL THESE.
<< Home