30th July!
My Birthday! (:(:
Haahha, was rather unhappy on my birthday. My dad totally forgot about it & i had to study for common tests the whole day with tution in the morning. ): But i was glad that my friends remembered and sent my messages wishing me a Happy Birthday. Thankyou guys and I LOVE YOU ALL! Thanks for your birthday song, Mr pig, Kerin & Uncle kelvin. Hahahaha. And thanks to lim, liang yu, hweishyan & eileen for your presents!
Chemistry was yet another disaster for me today. Not only that both emath and f&n are tough too. I'm sooooo dead!
My Birthday! (:(:
Haahha, was rather unhappy on my birthday. My dad totally forgot about it & i had to study for common tests the whole day with tution in the morning. ): But i was glad that my friends remembered and sent my messages wishing me a Happy Birthday. Thankyou guys and I LOVE YOU ALL! Thanks for your birthday song, Mr pig, Kerin & Uncle kelvin. Hahahaha. And thanks to lim, liang yu, hweishyan & eileen for your presents!
Chemistry was yet another disaster for me today. Not only that both emath and f&n are tough too. I'm sooooo dead!
<< Home