Today's the worst day of my life so far. Got the damn common test 2 timetable today. That stupid fucked up shit is killing me. F&N, Chemistry and Amath on the same damn day! Oh yeah, great. With your mom chanting: ''You'll never make it, stay at home after your o's and do housework'' everyday, you think i'll ever make it even if i try my freaking best? The school just enjoy students failing papers, getting the class m.s.g of 8point something something. Seriously, how the hell am i going to study. And thanks to common test, i'll spend my 15th birthday studying. How great can that get?
Heard some shit stuffs today. Seriously, why cant you ppl get a life? Is it really fun disliking someone when that person or that group of people did nothing to you? Rolling your eyes here and there, does it help? I'm going to use the quote from Mr Chua and i want to dedicate this quote to you all. "Does what you're doing now add value to your pathetic lives?"
Next, Debbie shitty-Tan is a freaking damn fugly bitch. To Debbie Tan: just go eat shit and die. I wont be at your funeral, so byebye!
I'M SO GLAD THAT I STILL HAVE A BUNCH OF LOVELY PEOPLE SUPPORTING & ENCOURAGING ME. THOSE PEOPLE WHOM I CALL LOVELY FRIENDS. (:
ANDDD HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KERIN! (:
Heard some shit stuffs today. Seriously, why cant you ppl get a life? Is it really fun disliking someone when that person or that group of people did nothing to you? Rolling your eyes here and there, does it help? I'm going to use the quote from Mr Chua and i want to dedicate this quote to you all. "Does what you're doing now add value to your pathetic lives?"
Next, Debbie shitty-Tan is a freaking damn fugly bitch. To Debbie Tan: just go eat shit and die. I wont be at your funeral, so byebye!
I'M SO GLAD THAT I STILL HAVE A BUNCH OF LOVELY PEOPLE SUPPORTING & ENCOURAGING ME. THOSE PEOPLE WHOM I CALL LOVELY FRIENDS. (:
ANDDD HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KERIN! (:
<< Home