Whoa, Amath was really a disaster! I started the paper 20mins after Mr Chong said: Alright, you may start doing. -___- What's more maddening is that we could all do the first part of the questions, but we could only stone there when we come to the second part. I looked aroung the class at the last ten mintues and i can see everyone, INCLUDING the boys, looking dead serious hurrying their work. That was really a very rare scene.
Mrs Tay really gave me a shock when she came into the class to amend the mistakes. Her voice was freaking high, please. -___- And she freaking scolded somA when he asked what Equidistant was. Please, like we are as "clever" as you.
Ss was alright lah. But it was dead tedious to me, cause i didnt really study for ss. I just simply rephrase the whole damn source. Which was stupid i guess.
People, 30th July is coming!! (:
Mrs Tay really gave me a shock when she came into the class to amend the mistakes. Her voice was freaking high, please. -___- And she freaking scolded somA when he asked what Equidistant was. Please, like we are as "clever" as you.
Ss was alright lah. But it was dead tedious to me, cause i didnt really study for ss. I just simply rephrase the whole damn source. Which was stupid i guess.
People, 30th July is coming!! (:
<< Home