Had St John flag day yesterday and it was horrible! All zones and cadets were down for this stupid freaking flag day. Soooo many people asking for donations in a small little Singapore. Damn it. Everyone was crowding together cornering the shoppers walking happily on streets. I swear their mood was totally ruined by all those St John cadets. When the other cadets were in their full uniform sweating like nobody's business, Lily and i were slacking at one corner, chatting eating our food we bought. LOL. No wonder our tins were so light ahahahahah!
I had this freaking embarrassing encouter with this freaking old auntie at somerset.
Me: Morning Mdm. Would you like to make a donation? (:
Old hag: Said nothing and took out a pouch.
I thought she was going to donate and walked with her forcing a damn smile on my face.
Old Hag: (turned and saw me walking with her) NOOOOOOO~~! I'M NOT DONATING! (taking out an effing tissue from the pouch and pass to her husband)
Me: (stops walking) *&^#&%^*$%%&*$^*
Lily was kind not to laugh loudly at where she was sitting. She knew it was too embarrassing for me. THANKYOU (:
I had this freaking embarrassing encouter with this freaking old auntie at somerset.
Me: Morning Mdm. Would you like to make a donation? (:
Old hag: Said nothing and took out a pouch.
I thought she was going to donate and walked with her forcing a damn smile on my face.
Old Hag: (turned and saw me walking with her) NOOOOOOO~~! I'M NOT DONATING! (taking out an effing tissue from the pouch and pass to her husband)
Me: (stops walking) *&^#&%^*$%%&*$^*
Lily was kind not to laugh loudly at where she was sitting. She knew it was too embarrassing for me. THANKYOU (:
<< Home