I used to think getting sick during school days are a good way of skipping schools. But now that i've been sick for almost a week, it isnt that good afterall. I chose to get sick once again, during holidays. Damn.
When my cousins and relatives went to the pool & gym, i stayed at my aunt's house to stone. Even my grandpappa went for a swim! When they had a sumptuous lunch, i was eating some stupid egg porridge at a stupid corner. I'm soooo glad now that i'm better and i'm not suffering as much.
Oh, and thankyou to all my friends who wished me a speedy recovery! (:
When my cousins and relatives went to the pool & gym, i stayed at my aunt's house to stone. Even my grandpappa went for a swim! When they had a sumptuous lunch, i was eating some stupid egg porridge at a stupid corner. I'm soooo glad now that i'm better and i'm not suffering as much.
Oh, and thankyou to all my friends who wished me a speedy recovery! (:
<< Home