Went to watch The Philharmonic Chamber Choir at the Esplanade last night. And the first thing we got there was to take tons of photos as well as to talk about the Esplanade Production. Ahahaha. Haiya, we just miss it. ):
Me: Eh, ShiHui. Want to go for the audition for this choir?
ShiHui: Okayokay. But i dont know any musical instruments.
Me: Dont know nevermind one lah. As long as you can sing. They put " The ability to read music is a prerequisite" to tell you that its a gift if you can read music.
Eileen: ???
ShiHui: I go check Dictionary.
(Checks the dictionary for the word)
ShiHui: No lah. It means its a must to read music to go for audition.
Me: -_____________- ( super paiseh)
This goes to show how stupid i am. Anyway, when the choir came out, ShiHui and i knew immediately that we cannot join even if we know music, because all of them are in their thirties and fourties. -____-
The choir was really good. I love that song that has a violinist and a cello player. Its all about nature and it really depicts a story behind that song. It tells us how nature changes, for example, the peace in nature suddenly got destroyed by volcanic eruptions and stuffs like that. I LOVE IT VERY MUCH! :DDD
I'll post the photos up some other days. (:
Me: Eh, ShiHui. Want to go for the audition for this choir?
ShiHui: Okayokay. But i dont know any musical instruments.
Me: Dont know nevermind one lah. As long as you can sing. They put " The ability to read music is a prerequisite" to tell you that its a gift if you can read music.
Eileen: ???
ShiHui: I go check Dictionary.
(Checks the dictionary for the word)
ShiHui: No lah. It means its a must to read music to go for audition.
Me: -_____________- ( super paiseh)
This goes to show how stupid i am. Anyway, when the choir came out, ShiHui and i knew immediately that we cannot join even if we know music, because all of them are in their thirties and fourties. -____-
The choir was really good. I love that song that has a violinist and a cello player. Its all about nature and it really depicts a story behind that song. It tells us how nature changes, for example, the peace in nature suddenly got destroyed by volcanic eruptions and stuffs like that. I LOVE IT VERY MUCH! :DDD
I'll post the photos up some other days. (:
<< Home