Why is it that we can console, comfort people who are feeling sad and angry but when it comes to ourselves, we are at a total lost of what to do?
I felt really lousy today. Everything went wrong for me, as in everything. Lessons have been getting worse, getting picked on every lesson isnt good at all. I know my result is the poorest among us three, but who said i didnt try my best? Who said i didnt study, i didnt listen in class. Hello? I have been listening in class, but did you see? You only know how to look at my bad points, only know how bad my results are but do you know i, myself do feel bad towards my tutor, momma and most of all myself? Its really saddening whenever i see the teacher staring at me whenever she talk about the negative points of our class. Really, you're hurting me real bad.
Its really sad again, having people butting into your good good friendship with your close and good friend. I dont know why people feel good doing that, but i sure dont feel good at all. Its really very very hurting when i get outcasted, seeing you and your new butted in friend with my good friend. I may be paranoid, but that's what i'm feeling now. REAL BAD.
I do want to stop crying these few days and start smiling and playing a fool. But i really need to get rid of these burdens, find the real me and yah, change? I dont know lah. But i hate changes.
Oh right, i saw 2 transexuals today and i accidentally drank kenny's water from his water bottle. -___- Effects of crying: You wont know what you're doing or holding cause your tears prevents you from seeing things clearly. -____-
Ohoh! To all sec 4E/5N:
If you guys are interested in the Graduation Night 2006, please bring your money on Monday and look for me during recess time. Do organise yourselves in groups of ten if you want to sit with your own cliques that night as each table seats only 10people. Collection of money starts next Monday. (:
Oh, and if you're interested in the makeover thing, do tell me so that i can jot down your name but its on a first come first serve basis.
And your class may come out with a max. number of 2videos for a video presentation that night.
You guys werent there when i needed you all. It was unexpectedly my other friends.
I felt really lousy today. Everything went wrong for me, as in everything. Lessons have been getting worse, getting picked on every lesson isnt good at all. I know my result is the poorest among us three, but who said i didnt try my best? Who said i didnt study, i didnt listen in class. Hello? I have been listening in class, but did you see? You only know how to look at my bad points, only know how bad my results are but do you know i, myself do feel bad towards my tutor, momma and most of all myself? Its really saddening whenever i see the teacher staring at me whenever she talk about the negative points of our class. Really, you're hurting me real bad.
Its really sad again, having people butting into your good good friendship with your close and good friend. I dont know why people feel good doing that, but i sure dont feel good at all. Its really very very hurting when i get outcasted, seeing you and your new butted in friend with my good friend. I may be paranoid, but that's what i'm feeling now. REAL BAD.
I do want to stop crying these few days and start smiling and playing a fool. But i really need to get rid of these burdens, find the real me and yah, change? I dont know lah. But i hate changes.
Oh right, i saw 2 transexuals today and i accidentally drank kenny's water from his water bottle. -___- Effects of crying: You wont know what you're doing or holding cause your tears prevents you from seeing things clearly. -____-
Ohoh! To all sec 4E/5N:
If you guys are interested in the Graduation Night 2006, please bring your money on Monday and look for me during recess time. Do organise yourselves in groups of ten if you want to sit with your own cliques that night as each table seats only 10people. Collection of money starts next Monday. (:
Oh, and if you're interested in the makeover thing, do tell me so that i can jot down your name but its on a first come first serve basis.
And your class may come out with a max. number of 2videos for a video presentation that night.
You guys werent there when i needed you all. It was unexpectedly my other friends.
<< Home