Everything i thought was gone came back. (: And i'm thankful for that even though it was triggered off by some yucky disgusting stuffs.
I think Mr Tan Jee Yan is so much better than that Siu Mee Lin. Seriously, i can understand better in the mass lecture than in class with Siu Mee Lin yakking like crazy over our attitude and stuffs. I really hope that we can change our teacher. ):
I guess this whole thing is over. So stop your freaky stares and stuffs. I've enough of it. Be sure you do whatever you've promised to do.
Anyway, thanks to Jayne, Vt, HweiShyan, Kerin, Kenny, Charmaine and CharSiew Rice. :DD
I think Mr Tan Jee Yan is so much better than that Siu Mee Lin. Seriously, i can understand better in the mass lecture than in class with Siu Mee Lin yakking like crazy over our attitude and stuffs. I really hope that we can change our teacher. ):
I guess this whole thing is over. So stop your freaky stares and stuffs. I've enough of it. Be sure you do whatever you've promised to do.
Anyway, thanks to Jayne, Vt, HweiShyan, Kerin, Kenny, Charmaine and CharSiew Rice. :DD
<< Home