Went for a first aid competition organised by Ngee Ann Polytechnic and had lots of fun there. Many schools were there, there was NPCC cadets, St John cadets, Girl's Brigade, Boy's Brigade and some representing the school from dont know what CCA. But well, it was noisy and messy.
I did a segment that's feeding of food to a terminally ill, or old patients, using a tube that goes through the nose to the gastric/stomach. And i fed dummy water, instead of the usual milk. It was super duper fun and interesting.
And the good news is: WE GOT THE FIRST! :DDDD

I love you st john! (:(:
I did a segment that's feeding of food to a terminally ill, or old patients, using a tube that goes through the nose to the gastric/stomach. And i fed dummy water, instead of the usual milk. It was super duper fun and interesting.
And the good news is: WE GOT THE FIRST! :DDDD

I love you st john! (:(:
<< Home