Ugh.
I got dripping wet today during games. & i had such hard time drying myself. Gave up in the end, & changed into my school uniform. -_____-
Benjamin fell, and had a HUGE bump on his forehead. Heard he fell face down, OUCH. Tsktsk, young people these days, dont know how to take care of themselves. HAHAHHAAA.
I think i really need holidays to rest. I'm like so tired now. Homework, lessons, tutions, CCAs, & piano. & what's worse? I'm freaking stuck at my coursework now.
I got dripping wet today during games. & i had such hard time drying myself. Gave up in the end, & changed into my school uniform. -_____-
Benjamin fell, and had a HUGE bump on his forehead. Heard he fell face down, OUCH. Tsktsk, young people these days, dont know how to take care of themselves. HAHAHHAAA.
I think i really need holidays to rest. I'm like so tired now. Homework, lessons, tutions, CCAs, & piano. & what's worse? I'm freaking stuck at my coursework now.
<< Home