We were walking out of school when it was drizzling.
Hs: Eh, cross opposite to so that we wont get wet.
Me: Wont lah. We'll make it to Juncion8 before the rain gets heavy. (:
At the traffic light, it started pouring & all 3 of us started running.
Halfway through,
Me: Eh wait! I think i have an umbrella!
Hs/Gera: -_______-
By the time i took out my umbrella, all 3 of us were dripping wet. I even forgot to zip my bag so everything's wet. ):
Hs: Eh, cross opposite to so that we wont get wet.
Me: Wont lah. We'll make it to Juncion8 before the rain gets heavy. (:
At the traffic light, it started pouring & all 3 of us started running.
Halfway through,
Me: Eh wait! I think i have an umbrella!
Hs/Gera: -_______-
By the time i took out my umbrella, all 3 of us were dripping wet. I even forgot to zip my bag so everything's wet. ):
<< Home