BYE BYE, MR LIONEL ONG!
): Mr Ong left to be a counsellor yesterday, after a farewell party thrown for him from 4Joy. Now our new Emath teacher would be Tan Jee Yan, & Amath teacher would be Terry Xiao. OMG, Terry Xiao. I think he's a guy version of Siu Mee Lin. -________- I think our class will miss Mr Ong alot alot.


Oh well, hope he's happy with his new job. (:
Anyway, i can now view my blog. Like finally! HAH, & choir's getting really screwed. With Ms Oon's constant screaming and criticisms & Mdm Yeong's personnal attacks, I'm not surprised if one day, someone just breaks down and go crazy. Seriously, it sucks being screamed at and stuffs.
& i want to clarify about my previous post. I skipped school, not because i dont want to go to school, but because i'm really really sick. (:
): Mr Ong left to be a counsellor yesterday, after a farewell party thrown for him from 4Joy. Now our new Emath teacher would be Tan Jee Yan, & Amath teacher would be Terry Xiao. OMG, Terry Xiao. I think he's a guy version of Siu Mee Lin. -________- I think our class will miss Mr Ong alot alot.


Oh well, hope he's happy with his new job. (:
Anyway, i can now view my blog. Like finally! HAH, & choir's getting really screwed. With Ms Oon's constant screaming and criticisms & Mdm Yeong's personnal attacks, I'm not surprised if one day, someone just breaks down and go crazy. Seriously, it sucks being screamed at and stuffs.
& i want to clarify about my previous post. I skipped school, not because i dont want to go to school, but because i'm really really sick. (:
<< Home