I think Lionel Ong is sooooo cute.
His pants split and he wore KCPSS school pants! & when we asked him, he just said: I'm loyal to KCP uh! AHAHAHHAHAHA. Okay, i'm mean.
Anyway, back to school today. Both Mrs Loh & Gan told the class about the common test1. & omg, i think common test alone kills. Dont talk about O'levels already. Die die die. ): & i passed my Lit test! :DDD
Uhm, but i also failed my Amath test uh. 4/40 -__________-
Lionel Ong ah Lionel Ong, please dont leave KCP eh. I think my class will just die under OL Tay. As in literally die.
Anyway, i hate Ms Cheok. I think she's a wicked witch. She freaking went to complain about my attire to Mrs Teo. Thanks ah, stupid auntie. (*%)(&$)*#&(*%$
His pants split and he wore KCPSS school pants! & when we asked him, he just said: I'm loyal to KCP uh! AHAHAHHAHAHA. Okay, i'm mean.
Anyway, back to school today. Both Mrs Loh & Gan told the class about the common test1. & omg, i think common test alone kills. Dont talk about O'levels already. Die die die. ): & i passed my Lit test! :DDD
Uhm, but i also failed my Amath test uh. 4/40 -__________-
Lionel Ong ah Lionel Ong, please dont leave KCP eh. I think my class will just die under OL Tay. As in literally die.
Anyway, i hate Ms Cheok. I think she's a wicked witch. She freaking went to complain about my attire to Mrs Teo. Thanks ah, stupid auntie. (*%)(&$)*#&(*%$
<< Home