Priscilla Chong needs to
Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study
Oh well, i really need to. Cause Common Test is JUST NEXT WED!!! Ohmytian, time really flies, as in literally.
Its April now.
& O'levels is just 6months plus more. Tsktsk. I really need to study. -____-
Yay, going with Jayne for GB & BB Enrolment later. (:
Lol, my post makes no sense at all.
I need YuJia! Where are you, my friend? (:
Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study
Oh well, i really need to. Cause Common Test is JUST NEXT WED!!! Ohmytian, time really flies, as in literally.
Its April now.
& O'levels is just 6months plus more. Tsktsk. I really need to study. -____-
Yay, going with Jayne for GB & BB Enrolment later. (:
Lol, my post makes no sense at all.
I need YuJia! Where are you, my friend? (:
<< Home