Went for dinner with HweiShyan and Kerin after F&N.
All the stupid jokes and riddles, making us suffer from indigestion. Hahahhaha. & i went to borrow another book from the library. Couldnt understand a single thing from the previous book 'The Accidental' by Ali Smith. Borrowed 'Key of Valour' by Nora Roberts instead. (:
I feel so stupid now. 23rd April marks the day of which we can step down from our CCAs and Council duties. But I happen to have morning duties next week and SYF on the 24th! @*&(#^%*&$^*# Talk about stepping down, bullshit.
7 MORE DAYS!
I want to step down from choir and StJohn! ):
All the stupid jokes and riddles, making us suffer from indigestion. Hahahhaha. & i went to borrow another book from the library. Couldnt understand a single thing from the previous book 'The Accidental' by Ali Smith. Borrowed 'Key of Valour' by Nora Roberts instead. (:
I feel so stupid now. 23rd April marks the day of which we can step down from our CCAs and Council duties. But I happen to have morning duties next week and SYF on the 24th! @*&(#^%*&$^*# Talk about stepping down, bullshit.
7 MORE DAYS!
I want to step down from choir and StJohn! ):
<< Home