Oh my tian! I think i've just flunked my chinese papers. ): I dont understand the passages at all & my chinese compo was just a pile of useless words. I cant believe i wrote a primary school story for my sec4 compo! WTH. If i wrote that for my PSLE compo, i think i could have gotten a pass or something. BUT BUT BUT, i freaking wrote it for a sec4 paper.
HAH, oh great.
Anyway, i really want to drop my humanities. ): Cause Social Studies really really really sucked. Its not as if i'm going to be the next Lee Kwan Yew, why the heck am i studying all about Singapore's history and all about the politics in the governement? I rather go study about medicines and be a doctor. AHHHHH.
Even Kenneth's notes arent helping me at all for Social Studies. ): & what's worse? Its going to be a writing day tomorrow. Social Studies and English paper 1 & 2. Write write write.
Go on, & dont ever cry for help.
HAH, oh great.
Anyway, i really want to drop my humanities. ): Cause Social Studies really really really sucked. Its not as if i'm going to be the next Lee Kwan Yew, why the heck am i studying all about Singapore's history and all about the politics in the governement? I rather go study about medicines and be a doctor. AHHHHH.
Even Kenneth's notes arent helping me at all for Social Studies. ): & what's worse? Its going to be a writing day tomorrow. Social Studies and English paper 1 & 2. Write write write.
Go on, & dont ever cry for help.
<< Home