Went town with Vt and Ronald, walked to Plaza Sing, or rather, ran to Plaza Sing in the rain. Vt injured her toe, both of them were drenched. Visited Jayne, waited for her til her dinner break, accompanied her for dinner, trained home with Ronald, watched SEA Games.
That pretty much sums up my day today.
GOSH, I'M SUPER BORED WITH HOLIDAYS!
& the weather isnt helping me feel better, its been raining cats and dogs everyday! I want to go out, but theres no more places i want to go in Singapore. Tv programmes suck, nothing to do at home.
Wasnt i looking forward to hols after O's then?
Now i know how wrong i was! :/ Bored Bored Bored.
Oh yah, SUPPORT TEAM SINGAPORE! :D
That pretty much sums up my day today.
GOSH, I'M SUPER BORED WITH HOLIDAYS!
& the weather isnt helping me feel better, its been raining cats and dogs everyday! I want to go out, but theres no more places i want to go in Singapore. Tv programmes suck, nothing to do at home.
Wasnt i looking forward to hols after O's then?
Now i know how wrong i was! :/ Bored Bored Bored.
Oh yah, SUPPORT TEAM SINGAPORE! :D
<< Home