Aloha.
I havent applied for JAE, cos i still havent decide which course i want to take. Besides, the L1R2B2 thing is really dumb. Its so confusing!
Was chatting with Kenny and Jacq last night, thinking of how to complain to MOE about the confusion and some funny stuffs. It feels so weird now that i've gotten my results, but i'm still school-less. & of course, i want to start school asap!
I think i need to decide what courses to apply for before i totally forget about it -.-
I havent applied for JAE, cos i still havent decide which course i want to take. Besides, the L1R2B2 thing is really dumb. Its so confusing!
Was chatting with Kenny and Jacq last night, thinking of how to complain to MOE about the confusion and some funny stuffs. It feels so weird now that i've gotten my results, but i'm still school-less. & of course, i want to start school asap!
I think i need to decide what courses to apply for before i totally forget about it -.-
<< Home