I think i'm getting sick soon. Been feeling unwell since last night :/
But i did made it out of my house for a few hours before i headed back, cos i felt as though i'm going to die any moment. Its like a war in my gastric, and the bile keeps coming up my throat. Yuck! I hate the feeling of being sick. & i dont want to miss Jacq's birthday celebration at the chalet tomorrow! :/
I think i'm going to head back to school on Friday to pass Ms Nah those overdued photos taken during the orientation, get my bag back from Charmaine and probably go for dinner with Stella. I want to go see see look look at NCDCC and Choir as well. That's if i'm feeling okay. Sad.
ITS THE BLOODY HOLIDAYS AND I'M FALLING SICK, WHAT IS THIS???!
But i did made it out of my house for a few hours before i headed back, cos i felt as though i'm going to die any moment. Its like a war in my gastric, and the bile keeps coming up my throat. Yuck! I hate the feeling of being sick. & i dont want to miss Jacq's birthday celebration at the chalet tomorrow! :/
I think i'm going to head back to school on Friday to pass Ms Nah those overdued photos taken during the orientation, get my bag back from Charmaine and probably go for dinner with Stella. I want to go see see look look at NCDCC and Choir as well. That's if i'm feeling okay. Sad.
ITS THE BLOODY HOLIDAYS AND I'M FALLING SICK, WHAT IS THIS???!
<< Home