I think life is pretty fragile, cause you'll never know when you'll die. You wont know if the you'll get struck by lightning when you're out on a rainy day, nor will you know if you're going to be knocked down by a car when you're crossing the road. You wont even know if you'll die in your sleep!
Its like, you may be healthy and alive, and the next day, the news reports that you died in your sleep.
Like the death of MC King, and Heath Ledger, both news were shocking. So people, live life to the fullest!
OMG.
What a way to start the day with this post. Hahaha. I'm feeling nervous, interview later, and results tomorrow. & talking about results, i dreamt that my L1R4 was 60 points, but i forgot/or maybe i didnt dream about the L1R5 part. But if L1R4 was already 60, i think my R5 would be so much worse. What a dream, could have killed me in my sleep uh! HAHAHAH.
I'M DREADING TOMORRROOOOWWWWW...! :/
Its like, you may be healthy and alive, and the next day, the news reports that you died in your sleep.
Like the death of MC King, and Heath Ledger, both news were shocking. So people, live life to the fullest!
OMG.
What a way to start the day with this post. Hahaha. I'm feeling nervous, interview later, and results tomorrow. & talking about results, i dreamt that my L1R4 was 60 points, but i forgot/or maybe i didnt dream about the L1R5 part. But if L1R4 was already 60, i think my R5 would be so much worse. What a dream, could have killed me in my sleep uh! HAHAHAH.
I'M DREADING TOMORRROOOOWWWWW...! :/
<< Home