Saturday, January 12

I'm bored and tired!

Here i am, at my mom supplier's office, using their computer. Hell, i really regretted what i complained to my mom about. I told her last night that i'm been feeling very bored and useless at home, and i was so happy and excited when she said she's going to bring me to a place today.

& HERE I AM, IN THE OFFICE STONING WHILE SHE'S WORKING!

What the heck?!

Cheat my feelings. & man, this place really suck. I'm so bored, so cold and tired. My mom dragged me out of my bed at 7 30, just to come here. And we have to stay here till about 5 plus.

Ugh, didnt the government lay down a new rule, about the 5 days week? So why the hell are we spending my Saturday here?

Hmmmm.... I've been complaining about boredom recently, almost all my posts are the same. I think when i start schooling, i'll complain about the work. Tsktsk. Singaporeans like to complain!