Its like 7 45am now, and i'm awake already. Thanks to the PUB, for cutting off water supply at 9am later. So i've to wake up early and get ready pails of water to keep me alive today. Shouldnt be a problem, since i'm going out with Jayne later.
But.....
I just recieved a message from Jayne saying that she has gastric retention, so she may not be able to make it :/ Sad. But what to do? Get well soon, girl!
Oh, MTV was playing "When you tell me that you love me" by Westlife and Diana Ross. I was reminded of the Esplanade production 2 years ago. Gosh, 2 years ago eh! So fast. Hahaha, was thinking of the rehearsals and how we wanted to pull Ms Oon and Mr Koh together -.-
But we didnt succeed. LOL!
Ah, i still hope Jayne can make it.
But.....
I just recieved a message from Jayne saying that she has gastric retention, so she may not be able to make it :/ Sad. But what to do? Get well soon, girl!
Oh, MTV was playing "When you tell me that you love me" by Westlife and Diana Ross. I was reminded of the Esplanade production 2 years ago. Gosh, 2 years ago eh! So fast. Hahaha, was thinking of the rehearsals and how we wanted to pull Ms Oon and Mr Koh together -.-
But we didnt succeed. LOL!
Ah, i still hope Jayne can make it.
<< Home