MADNESS.
They are filming a new tv show, downstairs. Poor actor, screaming his throat out. Bloody noisy as well. I thought there was going to be a fight again, so i took a look from my kitchen, & found out Huang Wen Yong shouting to another actor, scolding his wife for taking his money or something to gamble and now he has no money.
So typical!
But, i really really pity them. New Year's round the corner, and yet they still have to film as well as shout. I think he's going to lose his voice! HAHAA.
They are filming a new tv show, downstairs. Poor actor, screaming his throat out. Bloody noisy as well. I thought there was going to be a fight again, so i took a look from my kitchen, & found out Huang Wen Yong shouting to another actor, scolding his wife for taking his money or something to gamble and now he has no money.
So typical!
But, i really really pity them. New Year's round the corner, and yet they still have to film as well as shout. I think he's going to lose his voice! HAHAA.
<< Home