Spent the day watching tv and nothing else. Watched CSI: NY, Grey's Anatomy, Oprah Winfrey show, One Night With The King and many more.
Today's Oprah show was nice and touching. I was watching the show, crying because i thought i was so touching, then the deliveryman knocked on my door. So i've got no choice but to open the door.
That guy's face was classic, i tell you. As though i was a bomb, exploding anytime soon. He passed me the stuffs, and immediately walked away, without checking the reciept -.-
I dont think i looked that scary, but oh well, he was weird. Hahaha.
Meeting Tan and Kerin for dinner later. Jayne couldnt make it because she's working.
Today's Oprah show was nice and touching. I was watching the show, crying because i thought i was so touching, then the deliveryman knocked on my door. So i've got no choice but to open the door.
That guy's face was classic, i tell you. As though i was a bomb, exploding anytime soon. He passed me the stuffs, and immediately walked away, without checking the reciept -.-
I dont think i looked that scary, but oh well, he was weird. Hahaha.
Meeting Tan and Kerin for dinner later. Jayne couldnt make it because she's working.
<< Home