Ai ya ya ya ya......
I'm so contented now. Just met up with Stella at J8, borrowed books again, & i bought Leona Lewis's CD. Yes i know, very slow.
I've been wanting to buy, but then i didnt want to spend money.
But when i went into the shop, i saw the price $13. 80, and i bought it. Cheaper now! Yeah like what Stella has been telling me the entire day "Priscilla, you very auntie leh!", i myself also feel that way! :/
But its not a bad thing that i've been searching for cheap cheap stuffs right? Cos i'm like saving to buy myself a new Ipod, and i've been spending alot of my allowance on food. I've been eating alot ok!
So right now, i've got 3 reminders to myself:
1. Dont eat so much.
2. Save money!
3. Keep my mouth shut during lessons.
Alright, i wanna go watch my auntie drama already. Seeee ya!
I'm so contented now. Just met up with Stella at J8, borrowed books again, & i bought Leona Lewis's CD. Yes i know, very slow.
I've been wanting to buy, but then i didnt want to spend money.
But when i went into the shop, i saw the price $13. 80, and i bought it. Cheaper now! Yeah like what Stella has been telling me the entire day "Priscilla, you very auntie leh!", i myself also feel that way! :/
But its not a bad thing that i've been searching for cheap cheap stuffs right? Cos i'm like saving to buy myself a new Ipod, and i've been spending alot of my allowance on food. I've been eating alot ok!
So right now, i've got 3 reminders to myself:
1. Dont eat so much.
2. Save money!
3. Keep my mouth shut during lessons.
Alright, i wanna go watch my auntie drama already. Seeee ya!
<< Home