Awesome.
I got to meet up with Kerin, and we definitely had lots of fun laughing and making fun of people.
& of course, chatting.
So i met up with her after school, and headed down to Prata House today. I shan't blog anymore, and let the pictures do the talking, since a picture paints a thousand words, or something like that la.




As usual, we took alot of pictures before our food came.


Yummy.
After which, we headed down to Icekimo to have our ice creams. I love their ice creams.

















Meeting up with loved ones will always be the best.
Anyway, Stella just arrived in Singapore, and she bought lots of food, omg! & i recieved the letter from KCP to go collect our certs.
Today's a great day!
I got to meet up with Kerin, and we definitely had lots of fun laughing and making fun of people.
& of course, chatting.
So i met up with her after school, and headed down to Prata House today. I shan't blog anymore, and let the pictures do the talking, since a picture paints a thousand words, or something like that la.
As usual, we took alot of pictures before our food came.
Yummy.
After which, we headed down to Icekimo to have our ice creams. I love their ice creams.
Meeting up with loved ones will always be the best.
Anyway, Stella just arrived in Singapore, and she bought lots of food, omg! & i recieved the letter from KCP to go collect our certs.
Today's a great day!
<< Home