I swear Singapore is one boring place to shop, even with the GSS going on. Wth man, seriously!
Went shopping with my mom this evening, and we bought absolutely nothing. Because there were nothing nice, not much sale and so many people in town. Plus, everywhere sells the same things!
Tsk, nevermind. Tahan a while more, then i'll be in Hong Kong, shopping till i drop(i hope).
Well well, i've pictures from yesterday...


I told you Kevin's gay already.

Jia Wei.

Me.

Ting Yuan.

Wei Ping.
Trained down to Newton Circus to meet Kenneth's family for dinner, after dinner with AngHwee at CWP. I think i gained alot of weight that day. I ate so much!















Mothers of the day.
After that, the rest went back, while Kenrick drove my mom and i to Novena Square and all three went shopping. Then we bough alot of stuffs and then drove back to my place to watch Healing Hands 2, and then he left after that to go prawning with his friends.
Prawning is cooler than fishing, omg.
Ang Hweishyan, you're so dead.
Went shopping with my mom this evening, and we bought absolutely nothing. Because there were nothing nice, not much sale and so many people in town. Plus, everywhere sells the same things!
Tsk, nevermind. Tahan a while more, then i'll be in Hong Kong, shopping till i drop(i hope).
Well well, i've pictures from yesterday...
I told you Kevin's gay already.
Jia Wei.
Me.
Ting Yuan.
Wei Ping.
Trained down to Newton Circus to meet Kenneth's family for dinner, after dinner with AngHwee at CWP. I think i gained alot of weight that day. I ate so much!
Mothers of the day.
After that, the rest went back, while Kenrick drove my mom and i to Novena Square and all three went shopping. Then we bough alot of stuffs and then drove back to my place to watch Healing Hands 2, and then he left after that to go prawning with his friends.
Prawning is cooler than fishing, omg.
Ang Hweishyan, you're so dead.
<< Home