Know what i want now?
I want to go back to KCP and be with my friends, and eat the food there. I want to wear the school uniform, walk to school daily with John, copy homework in the morning before assembly and enjoy those free periods with Jacq and Hs. I want to go for choir practices, and do council duties, and play with those freshies during the sec1 orientation. I want to sleep in class, not hand in homework, and laugh at those jokers in 4 Joy.
I want to cook during F&N practicals, joke about Ms Ros when she was pregnant, gossiping about ppl in school, and skip lessons. I want to attend chemistry lessons with Mrs Gan entertaining the class. I dont even mind going back for night studies, cos we had fun tooo.
I want to hang out with the girls, like how we used to during the hols, those dumb jokes, and dumb actions. Even embarrassing ourselves in front of the waiter, and in the restaurant. Celebrate our birthdays together, go down to Jayne's place to kill time, or study outside.
I dont even mind going back Kembangan for tuition with Jayne twice every week, after school, even though we were damn tired.
Screw this.
:(
I want to go back to KCP and be with my friends, and eat the food there. I want to wear the school uniform, walk to school daily with John, copy homework in the morning before assembly and enjoy those free periods with Jacq and Hs. I want to go for choir practices, and do council duties, and play with those freshies during the sec1 orientation. I want to sleep in class, not hand in homework, and laugh at those jokers in 4 Joy.
I want to cook during F&N practicals, joke about Ms Ros when she was pregnant, gossiping about ppl in school, and skip lessons. I want to attend chemistry lessons with Mrs Gan entertaining the class. I dont even mind going back for night studies, cos we had fun tooo.
I want to hang out with the girls, like how we used to during the hols, those dumb jokes, and dumb actions. Even embarrassing ourselves in front of the waiter, and in the restaurant. Celebrate our birthdays together, go down to Jayne's place to kill time, or study outside.
I dont even mind going back Kembangan for tuition with Jayne twice every week, after school, even though we were damn tired.
Screw this.
:(
<< Home