Ohmygod, ohmygod, my laptop spoilt. Which means i've to head to IT HelpDesk to configure again, and that means all my stuffs would be deleted, and i wanna die right now!
I dont want to be in class, without my laptop to surf the net, chat online, and no gossips to read. I wanna bring my Macbook, but i didnt configure my Macbook. Oh fuck man, i dont want to be bored to death in class!
I dont like it when i'm so helpless. But seriously, why is my laptop like this?!?!
I dont want to be in class, without my laptop to surf the net, chat online, and no gossips to read. I wanna bring my Macbook, but i didnt configure my Macbook. Oh fuck man, i dont want to be bored to death in class!
I dont like it when i'm so helpless. But seriously, why is my laptop like this?!?!
<< Home