Saturday, May 3






















Okay, so i'm super tired now because i had school this morning. Photo Ig was quite alright, but the weather was SUPER hot, and i was almost roasted alive when we supposed to go around the campus and take pictures with our group for 25minutes.

Yeah those pictures above were those i took during that 25minutes.

I used about ten minutes to take pictures, then i hid under the shade with some of the girls because we simply couldnt stand the heat. While the rest were really enthu, they took alot of pictures, and in the end, they looked like they just bathed.

I like the campus because its fully air-conditioned! But i melt immediately once i walk out of the campus -.-

& after photo ig, i met up with Stella for lunch again. & she's mean, because she knows i'm dying to play sims2, and she keeps making me jealous, cos she has been playing it at home before she came to meet me.

I want to sleeeeeep, goodnight.