Today is so much better than yesterday, like seriously.
Even though, some people(Jacq&Hs) skipped school and went shopping, i still managed enjoy myself in school. Trained down to Bishan for dinner, & that two fellas decided to join us last minute. So we ate, i shopped at Pasar Malam and J8.
I bought a tee and my favourite fruits.
I actually intended to buy mangosteen(however you spell it) only, because it is my love. But then that uncle threw one mango into the plastic bag because he didnt have change for me.
OMG.
Well well, one mango also not bad uh.
Maybe i'll skip halfday tomorrow to meet Kerin. HAAHHAHHA!
& i'll always be there for you too! Dont worry, i'll go look for the lyrics, and one day, i'll sing the song to you. Heck care even if its cheesy. I <3 you, Jiang! HAHAHAHA.
I wouldnt want it to happen again, seriously.
Even though, some people(Jacq&Hs) skipped school and went shopping, i still managed enjoy myself in school. Trained down to Bishan for dinner, & that two fellas decided to join us last minute. So we ate, i shopped at Pasar Malam and J8.
I bought a tee and my favourite fruits.
I actually intended to buy mangosteen(however you spell it) only, because it is my love. But then that uncle threw one mango into the plastic bag because he didnt have change for me.
OMG.
Well well, one mango also not bad uh.
Maybe i'll skip halfday tomorrow to meet Kerin. HAAHHAHHA!
& i'll always be there for you too! Dont worry, i'll go look for the lyrics, and one day, i'll sing the song to you. Heck care even if its cheesy. I <3 you, Jiang! HAHAHAHA.
I wouldnt want it to happen again, seriously.
<< Home